Notice: U.S and UK size just ref, Please based on your foot length(How to measure foot length?), do not choose less than or exactly equal to your foot length size, choose a little more than your foot length.
If you have a big foot, please choose big one size.
If your feet are small, please choose low one size.
Measure The Foot Length
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the following steps:
- Draw a straight line, longer than your foot, on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. If measuring a child’s foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
Christian Louboutin Women Shoes Size Guide
Christian Louboutin Men Shoes Size Guide